News & Announcements

ThanksgivingMTMSATreatment Process

Frequently Asked Questions

Will I be charged if I run my irrigation system?

Yes, unless you purchase and install a separate meter. For more information, please contact our administrative office.

Did You Know?

How is water used in your home? On average, 17% goes towards showering, 27% is used by the toilet, your faucet drains 15%, your clothes washer another 22%, miscellaneous needs take up 5%, and those...

For questions or to report problems: 215-393-6930