Montgomery Township Municipal Sewer Authority (MTMSA) continually accepts application for the position of Wastewater Technician. When an opening becomes available we will review submissions and contact applicants that meet our qualifications to schedule an interview.
This full-time position requires a reliable, motivated worker with strong communication skills, a valid PA driver’s license, and a desire to be part of a team! Availability to work on-call emergencies, weekends, and holidays is required.
No experience required, willing to train the ideal candidate!
The attached job description gives you an overview of the role, but these are requirements of the right candidate:
- Must enjoy a physical, hands-on role;
- flexibility, because the daily duties can change frequently;
- enjoy working outdoors (in any kind of weather);
- be available for emergency callouts and to cover weekend/holiday hours as needed;
- must be looking for a great working environment with an organization that wants their employees to learn, grow, feel appreciated, and fulfilled; and
- want to build a career with us!
Starting Pay Range: $18-$21/hour, based on direct or related experience.
Strong benefits package offered.
Submissions will be kept on file for two years from the application date.
Contact Sharon Tucker at 267-264-2960 with any questions.
MTMSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.