Residential Construction

You will need approval from the Sewer Authority (MTMSA) separate from the Township. To obtain sewer construction approval, an application must be filed with MTMSA along with funding to open a Professional Services escrow account.

Please complete and submit the following:


During the process, the project will need approval from the Pa Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP) and the owner will need to enter into a Tapping Fee and Development Agreement with the Authority.

When the project has reached the point of building lateral installation, you will need to apply for a lateral permit. The construction specifications and permit application can be found here: