Skip to main content

Utility Payment Help

Assistance for payment of utility bills may be available through area agencies.

Your Way Home, which is a Montgomery County assistance program may be contacted by calling 211 or calling Manna on Main Street at 215-855-5454 ext. 12 or emailing    

Assistance can also be found using the below links to Montgomery County Programs:

Emergency Rent and Utilities | Family Services of Montgomery County (

Community Connections Navicate Program | Montgomery County, PA - Official Website (